Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Breakfast

Woke up about 7:00 our time, 6 here. After walking the dogs I decided to make breakfast for me and Pops. I smell bacon and eggs at each truckstop we go into and I have been wanting that for a long time. Pops doesn't like truckstops so we don't eat there. So..... resourceful me broke out the electric skillet and fried us some eggs and God Bless the good people at Hormel. They have some wonderful already made bacon that you just have to heat. I picked some up yesterday when I shopped. And we had coffee and butter bread and 1/2 an orange. Pretty good, huh?
Lucy grabbed her breakfast off the parking lot this morning. She ate it before I could really see what it was but I think it was the skin off someone's chicken. Yuck! Oh well she's a dog.
So now we are getting ready t o do our morning Bible study. Yes, Lettie, I am keeping up each day with Pops' help. He is doing it too.
And then time will tell. I hope we don't sit here too long.
Love yas.

1 comment:

collettakay said...

Enjoy your down time!