Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

National Lost Penny Day

Today is February 12th. It is Abraham Lincoln's birthday. It is also National Lost Penny Day. You are supposed to take all those found pennies and cash them in today and buy yourself something.

Well, all of you who are faithful readers, know just how important our found pennies are. We don't have an over abundance of them. But I have absolutely NO intention of cashing them in to buy myself something.
No Sir, these pennies came to Pops and I straight from Heaven so if and when we ever cash them in, they will go right back to Him.

You do what you want with yours. Happy Birthday, Abe. Although in my opinion a penny is too small a token for the best president ever.

No comments: