Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cornerstone Christian Church

This morning Pops and I got to worship with the Cornerstone Christian Church in Montgomery,AL.
We had a really good lesson for Sunday School, taught by Larry. It was on being Humble.
Then we went to the auditorium for worship. It was started with worship in song led by the praise team. I enjoyed their music a lot.
Then the preacher, Jay Thompson, gave a wonderful sermon on Making Room in your Heart. I hope he won't mind me borrowing that scripture for my Whew Group on Facebook.
It was a beautiful, Spirit filled service and it was good to be in the house of the Lord.i love meeting new people and making new friends and I am so very thankful that God leads us to good churches.

No comments: