Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Toronto

After getting some groceries, putting them away and settling down, I didn't sleep until 4am.
Then I got up at 8 o'clock. Oh boy, this day might be pretty miserable. Once I started to drive Pops went to sleep. I drove from the welcome center just inside Georgia through that state, then South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia and to the welcome center of West Virginia.
Pops had slept most of day so he was good to go. And thank goodness Pops got to drive across the dreaded bridge at Beckley.
Pops woke me up when we reached the border. We crossed easily and drove to Toronto. Traffic was heavy but we made it. Then I drove us back to Buffalo, NY.
We barely got parked at the truckstop before we got a load. We picked up north of Buffalo and now we are on our way to Rockford, IL.

No comments: