Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Florida

Florida

Pops and I made a delivery this morning just south of Jacksonville, Florida. It rained the whole way from Buffalo, Ny to here.
While we were on our way here we got another load. It picks up in Weston on Sunday night and goes to Toronto, Ontario for Tuesday morning. So we have today and tomorrow to do what we want.
Today Pops is sleeping since he drove all night. I have spent an hour or so catching up work paperwork and personal paperwork, then I worked on some personal Bible studies, cleaned the truck, wasted one time on Facebook and now, well...I'm just sitting here watching the palm trees blow, drinking a cup of coffee and enjoying the absolute quiet as the rest of my gang sleeps.
When Pops wakes, we will go on down the highway to the truckstop and get some laundry done.
Then We will locate a church for tomorrow if we can. I hope that isn't too hard without going out of route.

No comments: