Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Lots of offers

We had a GOOD nights sleep. Neither of us were upset that our Canada load cancelled.
This morning I got up and cleaned the truck and sat quietly enjoying my coffee while Pops slept a little extra.
Afterward we drove to Walmart for groceries. We stayed there for the rest of the day.
We had a lot of load offers. But they either were too short in miles that we wouldn 't make much money or the rate was too low per mile or they went to destinations that are too hard to get out of or they just didn't go until Monday or Tuesday. Although we had 2 different load offers to Montana, the one state that we have never been to.
But we were patient and this evening got a load picking up at 6am tomorrow (Saturday) and delivering in Texas on Sunday.
It is hard to be patient. But I'm glad we were.

No comments: