Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Peeing in the snow

Pops got a phone call this evening from a good preacher friend, Zack Waite. He called to check on Pops and see how he is doing since his sickness. Since he is not on Facebook he wasn't getting the constant updates.
Pops told him that his "plumbing" seems to be working really well again and Zack said that he was so happy that he was going to pray for snow.
What!?!
He said that he wanted me to make snow angels and Pops was supposed to "autograph" them. Haha
Very funny, Zack.
There are going to be a lot of upset people if you pray for snow. They are sick of it. And besides Pops and I are headed for Florida and if your prayers make it snow there, I will be forwarding you several prayer requests.
Thanks for your concern and your phone call. It meant a lot.



No comments: