Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sloppy Joes

Pops and I are traveling through many places today so it's hard to choose just one place to spotlight. So I rattled all kinds of foods through my head and kept coming back to Sloppy Joes. They are quick and easy and just about everyone likes them. I like mustard on mine.

Today's Recipe:
Sloppy Joes
Ingredients
2 lbs hamburger
1/2 cup fine chopped onion
1/2 cup fine chopped green pepper
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 tablespoon dried mustard
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 (26 ounce) bottles catsup
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
8 -10 hamburger buns
Directions
Brown the hamburger and onion in a large deep skillet.
Drain the grease from the skillet as well as possible.
Add the green pepper to the meat and onion and continue cooking until the green pepper is soft.
Add all the remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
Serve on buns. With crispy french fries.

No comments: