Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Mississippi and Louisiana

When I woke up this morning we were in Alabama just ready to go into Mississippi. It was still dark and still a little chilly and it was raining.
I began to drive at that point and Pops tried to take a nap.
It was a nice, quiet, very pleasant drive across Mississippi. The rain had stopped and it was warming up and getting brighter.
Then we entered Louisiana.
I like Louisiana. It is a very intriguing place. I like the places, the people and most of the foods.
We were going to LSU to make a delivery and I figured we would spend the weekend here. But we got a load almost right away. It picked up just on the other side of the Mississippi River Bridge in West Baton Rouge and goes to Ohio for Monday morning.
That's good. We like to keep moving when we can.

No comments: