Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Share your testimony

Here are a list of questions that will help you write or tell your testimony to others. Remember the gospel of John says, I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation.
Answer these questions and send them back to me in a comment to this post.
Let's share our faith.
Here are the questions:

-Sunday:  Where was I born, to whom and what kind of childhood did I have?

-Monday:  How old were you when you first remember hearing about Jesus and who told you about Him?

-Tuesday:  Did your family know about Jesus and what were their feelings about Him.

-Wednesday:  How and when did you come to realize that you wanted Jesus to love you?  When did you realize that you wanted to love Jesus?  And how did you go about loving Him?

-Thursday:  When were you baptized, give details:  where, by who, what kind of day was it and who was there? Acts 2:38 tells us we must be baptized for the forgiveness of our sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit living inside us. Romans chapter 6 also gives us more insight on why baptism is essential.

-Friday:  How involved were you when you first became a Christian?  How often did you attend church and what services did you perform, if any?

-Saturday:  How involved in the church are you now?  How do you share your faith?  Do other people know that you are a Christian?  How can they tell?

2 comments:

Starla said...

Sunday- I was born on September 20, 1979 in Meyersdale, PA. You and daddy are my lovely parents. My childhood was quite interesting. We didn't have computers, cell phones, or these fancy game systems when I was a kid. We had Atari. I can remember spending most of my time outdoors. I lived in the country with no neighbors. I would play outside with my brothers all day. We would play matchbox cars, ride our bigwheels or bicycles, play sports, or take walks in all the fields or woods surrounding our house. Even though I hated the house I lived in, I wouldn't change my childhood for anything. It helped make me the person I am today!!

Unknown said...

I'll wait until the end of the week, so you have something to look forward to. ;)