Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday

I woke up this morning and didn't have any coffee!!! Oh no!!! I went out to my truck, there's tons of coffee out there. While out there I figured I better start it for awhile and let the batteries charge. So I made a pot of coffee while the truck was running. When I came back into the house I realized that Starla had not gone to work.
Her and Bill were in the kitchen. She told me that she had to call her heart doctor and was seeing him in about an hour for appointment. She was having trouble with her pacemaker. She didn't really want me to go along with her, so I waited around the house. I did some laundry, emptied the dishwasher, washed some other dishes, and swept the kitchen floor.
Tom called me and asked if I wanted to meet him and Drew for lunch. I agreed and called Starla. She is okay. She has to wear a heart monitor for the next 2 days and go each day to the hospital to have it checked. She agreed to meet us at the restuarant. We were going to Wasabi.
I met up with all of them at the mall. We chose a hibachi table at the restuarant and they cooked our food in front of us. We had a good time. I love my kids so much. They make me so proud.
After we ate we walked around the mall for awhile. I showed them some items that I would like to have for Christmas. hahaha Size 7, Tom. Don't forget the brown one, Drew. Opal, Starla.
I finished all of my shopping for Drew yesterday and Starla was showing me some things that her and Bill like while we were at the mall.
After leaving the mall I came home and just lazed around watching tv.
Starla took it easy and rested.
Bill will be home shortly and we'll have supper and then watch some more tv.

No comments: