Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Ontario

We spent the entire day in Ontario, Canada today.
We took a shipment of books up to Mississauga this morning and then we were headed back to Buffalo. We got to within 10 miles of the border and got another load. We had to turn around and go back up north. We drove for 4 hours beyond where we had been and picked up a load then we came out this evening at Detroit.
This load is going to a place in Georgia, just south of Chattanooga, TN for Monday morning.
Below are some pictures I took while in Ontario. I like the sunset over Lake Ontario picture. The first one is an old ship wrecked near the shore. Then there is an amusement park. A hyacinth that I saw growing in the woods when we stopped to take the dogs out. And then my pooches.











No comments: