Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Memories

I saw this picture on a friends post and it caused me to pause and think about my own childhood.
I would love to hear from you on this. Answer one or more of the following questions.
A. What is one sound that brings back childhood memories for you?
B. what did your Grandma's house smell like?
C. When was the first time you touched a farm animal? Where were you?
D. What candy do you remember that is hard to find now?
E. who would you most like to see again from your childhood?

My answers:
A. The sound of a swinging jump rope is good. It makes me want to play. Until I remember my age.
B. my Grandma's house smelled like her, nosema and a flowery perfume, I think Lily of the Valley.
C. I remember the first time a calf sucked on my fingers. It felt so weird. I was probably about 6 years old. We were visiting distant cousins.
D. I loved Bottlecaps, still do. I can sometimes get them and other "old" candies at the Hilltop Fruit Market near my home.
E. this question is hard because of course I would love to see my parents and grandparents. But if it's childhood friends, then I would like to see my two first best friends, Lori and Shug.

No comments: