Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Never shop at Union City.


We stopped at Walmart in Union City, GA this morning. I went in to get my prescriptions filled. And I bought a DVD. I spent $161. I was in the store for only 20 minutes.
I came back to the truck. I read my instruction sheets that came with my meds. It was hot so Put up the window shades.
I took my meds and then sat quietly waiting for them to work.
Suddenly someone pounded on my door. There was a man there. He told me I wasn't allowed to park there. I told him that I had just shopped in the store and was waiting for my meds to make me feel better. He told me that he had put a lock boot on my wheel. He said he was charging $300 to remove it. I tried to explain to him again that I had just spent a lot of money in the store. He just walked away.
I went into the store and asked to speak to the manager. I showed her my receipt and told her what happened. She was rude and not helpful and kept trying to walk away from me.
By this time we had only been in that parking lot for 2 hours. And I spent $161.

So yes, I bawled and bawled and threw myself a big ole pity party all day. I just can't stand it anymore. What has happened to humanity?

I will NEVER EVER shop at Union City Walmart in GA. 

No comments: