Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ear Doctor

When I woke up this morning I did not have any ear pain, but still had the feeling of pressure. I called the ENT and they scheduled me for 2pm.
Right before I went to the Dr we got a load opportunity to go to Alaska!!!!
But it needed picked up immediately, so we had to turn it down because of seeing the Dr. And the money was just a little low.
Anyway, the ear dr vacuumed all the gunk and pus from my ear. It sounded awful and felt weird when it suctioned against my eardrum?
I have to stay on the antibiotic pills and drops for 10 days yet.
And she found something wrong with my eardrum too. So I have to my my ENT Dr when I go home.

But I can work again.
So now Pops and I are on our way to Atlanta.

No comments: