Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weekend in Janesville, WI


Pops and I spent yesterday trying to get some minor repairs done on our truck. We didn't get it done. It is stuff that a regular mechanic can't do so we have to go Monday morning and get it done.
We attended church today at Roxbury Church of Christ in Janesville, WI. 
We enjoyed a good lesson and discussion during Sunday School and then before the worship service we watched a young man be baptized into Christ. The service was very good as well. Evangelist, Jon Grice gave a very good sermon on Ephesians 6:10-20, The Sword of the Spirit.
After church I had to take some sinus meds for a nagging sinus headache and earache that I've had for a week now. They zonked me out for 2 whole hours.
After that I went inside the truckstop to do laundry. While it was getting done Pops and I walked across the street to Fuddrucker's for dinner.
Now we are just hanging out relaxing.
We do have a load tomorrow afternoon, so back to the grind.

No comments: