Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Travels


After church on Sunday we drove to Poughkeepsie, NY. It took us all night to get there. We delivered Monday morning. From there we had a pickup in New Jersey. It was delivering Tuesday morning in Michigan near Detroit.
We parked at a truckstop after that delivery, but less than an hour later we had another load.
We had to drive to Chicago to pick up.
We picked it up Tuesday evening and needed to have it in South Carolina by 3pm on Wednesday. We did. 
We were offered Atlanta for a layover, but declined that and drove to Fayetteville, NC instead.
As soon as we parked, I put the sunshades on our windows and took the dogs out. When I came back to the truck we had another load.
So while Pops slept, I drove us northwest to High Point, NC for a pickup. It delivers tomorrow morning in Alabama.
We are busy, but it is good.

No comments: