Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Church

We got picked up for church on Sunday morning by some good friends of ours from home. They are bridge workers and are working in Massachusetts. They have a "home" just a few miles from where we stayed.
George and Jared Rigo picked us up and we went to the church that they attend while living here, Fall River Church of Christ. Brantley Rigo and my nephew, Levi Bence (he works and lives with them) came in a little late.
Church was a great time of worship and fellowship.
After church we all went to eat at a Mexican Restaurant. 
It was so good getting to be with them. I loved visiting with them and meeting their church family. I was so very happy to see Levi. My soul was so happy to hug family.
It was a great time.

No comments: