Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Request

I am so sorry that I haven't been writing much. I also haven't been much on Facebook either.
Depression has gripped my spirit.
I am battling, I am fighting. But it is not easy.
I still see the beauty of the world. I still hurt and suffer with compassion for my friends. I still try to share something on Facebook each day that might lift someone else up. But I am hurting with a pain that can't be described to those who have never felt it.
My soul cries. My natural body weeps tears of no explanation.
I am tired. Pops does not know how to help me, I don't know how to help me. But one thing I do know is that it will come to pass. I just have some dark valleys to wade through for some reason unknown to me.
I trust God. I know He is with me and I am not alone even though my loneliness chokes me.
Pray for me. Please, pray for me.

No comments: