Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Thank you

I would like to take a timeout and thank all of you who read our blog. It is so encouraging and upliftng to us to know that people read and follow us.
Sometimes we feel so all alone and out of touch but then someone will mention our blog or leave us a comment and it cheers us right up.
I love you followers. I really do.
I know I ramble...a lot, sometimes. And I know that my writing skills leave a lot to be desired. And I know that sometimes there are huge gaps in time, but you are there. You wait patiently and read each word.
I love you.
I found out last night that we have someone who follows that we didn't know about. This tickles me beyond what you can ever know. I would never have expected you to be following us, but I love it that you are and I am sorry that I have been lax in writing. I will try to do better. I know you said that you do pray for us in our travels and I covet those prayers.
We do have an exciting job, ever changing and never boring. But even though I have the love of my life by my side and I am there for him, it can be a lonely life. We sometimes feel very disconnected and out of touch. So what a joy to know that someone is reading and waiting for more. Even if we have to be scolded to get busy writing.
Thank you, you know who you are. I will try to do better.
Thanks to all of you. Continue to pray for us.

No comments: