Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tomorrow is another day

I am trying really hard not to be discouraged. I went to Bedford today with 2 birth certificates and neither one worked. Now I do not understand how someone with 2 real birth certificates cannot take a driving endorsement test, but we have a president that has never produced one. Frustration! What lesson could God be teaching me?
So tomorrow morning I will drive about 97 miles to Pittsburgh by 8:00am to the Dept. of Vital Records to get an official birth certificate. Then go to DMV in Pittsburgh to take my test. Then I have to drive to Greensburg, PA because they are the only place that does fingerprinting on Thursdays. Oh my, what stress.
We talked to Tate, our boss, last night. If I cannot do this tomorrow for some reason we cannot go to Orientation on Monday. Please, Please, Please pray God will make a way for us tomorrow. Pops is riding with me. I am so happy I don't have to do this alone.
I am so grateful for all you who allow me to vent. It's going to get better. I am still very excited and looking forward in hope.

No comments: