Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy day

I have been up since 6am, again waiting for dumpster. It is now 7:45 and it's still not here. I give up! Anyway, we are leaving in 1/2 hour for Pops' physical.
8:00am -Ahhh, dumpster is here, Yay! Wow it is huge.
So after his physical we have to drive 40+ miles to take our haz-mat test and if we pass that (we better) then we go to the state police barracks to be fingerprinted.
After that we have to go to Johnstown for our drugscreens. We have to drive 50+ miles just to pee in a cup. Pops don't know it yet but I plan to do some shopping while we're down there. Although I surely don't need any more STUFF! He needs some new work pants.
Drew called last night and wants to go with us today. I can't imagine why he would want to tag along on a day like this but I'm glad that he is. I love seeing my kids.
Well, here we go. Pray for us.

2 comments:

Kristie @ Comfy Cozy said...

Glad the dumpster came...how frustrating!

I am super excited for you guys. I know what it's like to be married to a traveling man. It's difficult to be apart. What a blessing that you will be together...partner's in crime...in this new journey. I'm so excited for you both...oops already said that. :)

Unknown said...

Praying that all goes well for you today! And so glad you finally got the dumpster. Blessings!