Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Interior truck pictures

Area just behind driver's seat, Our sink, counter and overhead the convection oven

Cabinets under the sink and counter

Head of the bed. I like the shelf under the overhead cabinets

Better look at the shelf, notice the stepper/exerciser that decorates the back wall, haha

Foot of the bed, this is where my computer, printer, and our Christmas tree are. Under all of that is a storage compartment.

This is just behind the passenger seat. It is our closet, refrigerator, cupboards, toilet and freezer. Our toilet is in the area under the two drawers, hidden behind the black covering. Our freezer is under the single drawer.

View from the bed looking forward. I like the skylight.

No comments: