Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is anybody out there?

I have been feeling lonely lately and a little frustrated with how the economy is affecting our job. I miss my family so much. And even though we have been finding some really good churches and making new friends I miss my church friends and family so much and I miss what goes on there.
I haven't been blogging as much because it is hard to find something to write about when you are feeling down. But I do want to snap myself out of this mess and do better.
I put some makeup on my face today for the first time in awhile. I just was thinking "what's the use?" But even though we don't see many people I need to look acceptable for the ones I do see. And I need to feel good about myself.
I am wondering too if anyone still reads the blog. I do this mostly to feel connected to others. And also because I've always liked journaling. Anyway, just to see who's paying attention: We are on our way to Ontario, Canada and if you leave me a comment on here or if you comment to me on facebook that you read the blog today or if you call my phone and leave a message, I will send you a postcard from Ontario.
Love you all.
PS: My cell number is, 814.442.4271 I will be driving and probably won't answer unless we are stopped, but leave a msg.

1 comment:

Kristie @ Comfy Cozy said...

Hey! I know you are back from Canada so no post card...that's okay! ;)

I haven't been visiting any blogs lately (or doing anything with mine) I guess I'm just taking a little break...that and I've recently become obsessed with Pinterest. It's a faze, thankfully...LOL!

Love and miss you guys!