Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Barn

Today I was driving on I71 in Ohio. Suddenly I saw smoke, a rolling wheel, a swerving car, and a barn in the middle of the road.
A pickup truck was in front of me. He was pulling a flatbed trailer. He was hauling 2 wooden mini barns. 
Apparently the blowout caused him to lose control and then he over steered when trying to regain control which whipped the trailer and spilled the barn and scared the car driver.
No one hurt, thank goodness. 
Bet there's a cheap barn somewhere for sale.

But the best part is, when I posted this on Facebook, one of my friends made a cute comment. She said, "Glad that you couldn't hit the broadside of a barn."
Haha, love it.

No comments: