Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Back to work

We had a wonderful vacation, but it went by too quickly.
We got home on Thursday. Our home church was having revival with Linwood Smith.
We attended church on Thursday evening.
On Friday we invited Linwood and our home evangelist, Chad Fatula up to the house for lunch. They brought Raymond Bennett along with them. What a wonderful afternoon. We had a great time.
On Saturday we had a family picnic. All of our children and most of the grand kids were there. Everyone was tired, but we had such a good time. I love my family so much.
Our Preaching in the Mountains family camp kicked off on Sunday. Wow! What an amazing week. In my opinion, it was our best week of camp meeting so far. 
We had a great line up of speakers. And we got to see and visit with so many good friends. 
On Friday after camp was done, Pops and I went to dinner at Jane Duncan's home. She lives with her twin sister and brother in law. We had a wonderful supper (I loved the salad with edible flowers.) we got a tour of Bob's greenhouse and just had a relaxing, enjoyable visit.
Saturday was a stay at home, do absolutely nothing day. Although I did restock and repack our truck.
Sunday was church with our good friends at Wills Mountain Church of Christ. It was very hard to say goodbye to them after the service.
Then we went to eat with Bill, Starla, Tommy, Drew and Shelbie. I love my family. Gosh, I HATE, HATE, HATE saying goodbye to them.
It was really hard to leave home this time. For the first time since starting this job, I did not want to go back. I miss my family, I miss my home church, I miss my friends and I miss my home.
Please pray for us. Please pray for my sadness that it doesn't develop into something more.
Bill, Starla, Tom, Me, Pops, Melynie, Frankie, Drew and Shelbie
Linwood, Chad, and Ray
Me and Nadine Jocelyn
Whew singing at camp


My salad



Kacey Bence (my niece) and me

Amy, my sister and me

Tom, Shelbie and Drew

Bill P and Starla

No comments: