Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Napoleon, Ohio

Pops and I are spending the night in Napoleon, Ohio. We are headed to Indiana for a Monday morning pickup, so we have the weekend to do as we wish. Of course one of the first things I I'd was look ahead for a church.
But tonight we are parked at a truckstop here.
Napoleon is home to the World's largest Campbell's Soup Plant.
I love soup. It is safe to say that soup is probably some of my favorite stuff. I have been known to make 3 or 4 different big pots of soup at once. Pops and I typically have t least one kind of soup in our refrigerator all the time.
Even though I prefer homemade, Campbell's does have some good ones too. What is your favorite Campbell's soup?



No comments: