Come along for the Ride!

I am so glad you are here. Stay with us as we travel everywhere. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Getting excited

I really love my job as an over the road truck driver. We get to see so many places and interesting things. We are away from home sometimes for up to 8 weeks at a time. So sometimes it seems as if this rolling truck really IS my home.
But I know in the back of my mind that I will get home eventually and get to see my family and friends and sleep in my own bed.
What a joyous feeling I get when I know that I'm headed home.
The Bible tells us that this world is not my home. We have a better place to go.
Jesus knew that he couldn't call this earth His home, He had come from a better place and knows what is waiting.
He said that He was preparing a place for us, a place with many mansions. I know I am excited when I think about it. I am looking forward to going home with The Lord someday.

No comments: